Friday, August 1, 2014

7.21.2014

Dear Family,

 I can't believe it is my last week here in st. kitts.  time has gone by so fast.  im really sad to leave.  there are just so many people that i love too much here. but i am excited to go back to puerto for my last four weeks.  So this is our last week and we have LOTS to do.  visit everyone one last time.  invite everyone to be baptized?! Pack up all my belongings and try to fit in a suitcase that weighs under 50 pounds?!  

This week was good though.  Busier than last week.  We have a baptism this Saturday!  We've been working with this investigator since I got here basically. But he is so committed to be baptized now.  Finally!  We only had to tell him we were leaving and he got a little fire under him haha.  So he came to church yesterday and set up his program. 

I can't think of much more that happened.  We finally found one of our less active members and she came to church! That was a miracle. We lost her for a few months but we found her again and the branch is committed to helping her and she committed to come to chruch every week.  

Umm we double our number of member present lessons this week.  Im not sure how.  Just a miracle.  We had a lot of support from the branch this week.  They are sad we are leaving too... 

We had another investigator finally commit baptism also!  We've been working with him for awhile and he keeps saying not yet, although he's been coming to church every week for 7 months.  But this week he said he was really going to try for a date.  So that was great.  We had another great family home evening with our convert and his family.  I'm sad i wont be here to work with them more.  I know that his wife is going to get baptized soon.  


Well i guess i will find out where i am going this next week.  We are flying out i think next tuesday.  I really am so grateful that i have been able to work here in st. kitts.  I know that the Lord truly had a mission prepared for Sister Watkins and I to do here.  Every day is full of miracles and tender mercies from the Lord and I know that He is always aware of where we are, what we are doing, and what we need.  His arms are always extended towards us.  

I hope everyone has a great week!


Sister Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment