Tuesday, October 22, 2013

9.30.13

Dear Family,
Thank you so much for all of the birthday presents!  I got them all on Thursday.  I loved all of the sparkle wrapping paper and everything.  So fun!   My companion and I just got some cold stone and ate at panda to celebrate.  Then a few people gave me some treats.  So it was fun.  And I love all of the gifts!  Thank you so much!  I heard you got a puppy?? What is this.  Everyone gets to be with the new puppies but me!  I'm glad that everything is going well, and everyone is busy with school and work.  I guess its getting cold there.  Its still hot here.  Actually is been pretty hot the past week.  I don't know if it will really cool down. 
This week we worked a lot with the less active members of the ward.  We've been visiting a lot of people that haven't been to church in years.  This week we had about 3 of those families come to church!  So that was really exciting.  We had a couple that accepted baptism but aren't ready to committ to a date yet.  But they will soon!  They shared their testimonies of the Book of Mormon with us and are preparing for a date!  We also found a guy that is really receptive to the gospel.  He was a reference of a member and she went with us to meet him.  So we will work with him this week hopefully.  He kind of lives on top of a mountain haha. 
Saturday we watched the general relief society conference.  I was really impacted by the baptismal covenants.  What are we doing to keep our baptismal covenants?  How can we keep higher covenants if we aren't keeping our first?

Well I love you all.  Thanks again for all the presents and cards.  happy birthday to spencer!! its just that birthday time of the year again! 


Love hermana Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment