Monday, July 8, 2013

7/8/13-Four Month Mark!

happy fourth of july!
sounds like you guys had tons of fun at bear lake.  im glad all worked out for you guys.  there weren't any fireworks where i live but i know that in San Juan there are.  The people here celebrate the fourth but not like we do.  They just have work off and usually go to the beach.  I didn't really see much festivities.  I can't believe Lauren and Spencer are going to Europe already!  Time really is going by so fast!  I've already almost been out here for 4 months. And then they come back and get their puppy and move to Oregon!  So fun!  I've been trying to think of names but the only names I can think of are all Latin now haha might be a little weird for the puppy.  Thank you for sending the packages!  I am so excited to get them!  Thank you grandma for the shoes! I really need them!  That's so exciting that you are going to San Francisco again! I am a little jealous!  If you get a chance send me a better picture of the Oakland temple!  And thank you to Jo Jo for the craft model and for the email!
If you can you should definitely go to Nauvoo.  I really want to go there when I get back. IT's such an important part of the church's history.  
Anyways.. this week we visited a lot of less active families.  We are making a lot of progress with them!  We also have an investigator right now that is trying to stop smoking and drinking so we go to her house every morning and night to help her and she is making a lot of progress.  It's really amazing what can be done with faith.  Last night we had a really special experience with one of our investigators that we've been working with for awhile.  He is progressing so much!  Anyways... I don't have much more time to write but I love you guys. and I hope all is well.  Thank you for all the love and support!  I love seeing the Tina monkey in all the pictures!  xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment