Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Short Email

After waiting all day, Hermana Cole finally emailed us! Unfortunately she was pretty busy and didn't have much time to write, but seems she is doing well!

hi family
I don't have much time today.  since its memorial day everything is closed so we are using some computers in office max for a second until they kick us out haha but thank you for the emails.  I haven't gotten the package yet but hopefully will this week!  things have been really crazy here.  the 1st counselor of the area presidency spoke to us today Elder Cornish.  He was super awesome and we learned so much for him.  I wish I had more time to talk I just don't know how long I have until I have to go haha.  The reason I want peanut butter and raisins and cereal is because its too expensive for me to buy here!  everything is more expensive in the stores because they have to import it.  so if you can still put it in a flat rate box so the weight doesn't matter that would be cool. 
 
sorry no internet really today everything is fine love you guys! ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment