Monday, May 20, 2013

5/20 Letter

New letter from Hermana Cole!

Hello again!  Thank you all for your emails.  This week went by fast.  We are working really hard to find new investigators but its hard!  We still have a baptism date for this Saturday with the family but we found out yesterday that the Mom might be getting surgrey this week and might have to postpone it.  But we are doing everything we can to make it happen Saturday. Everything always goes wrong right before a baptism gahh! haha I hope you guys got the pictures that I sent last week.  I'm not sure if you did or not.  I don't have much to report for this week. Everything is blending together so I don't really remember what I did... haha But thank you for sending me a package!  I can't wait to get it.  And thank you for finding recipes and stuff.  And thank you Chito for all the advice, I really needed it!  I can't believe its almost summer time for you all.  So exciting.  Sounds like you have some fun plans for the summer.  Its super humid and hot here right now.  But we are getting used to it.  Umm let me think... haha anything else?  I feel like so much happens but then when i come to write about it i can't think of anything haha sorry.  We are really learning a lot and improving.  Time is going by so fast.  Its already more than half way through our first transfer.  Oh i was going to ask so the next package you guys send could you send like cereal, peanut  butter, raisins, and boxed milk? haha those are our staples and they are so expensive here! Oh and maybe like a huge thing of oatmeal.  Just like the cooking kind not the instant?  Thanks!! And like recipes for like simple chicken in the oven or just easy simple things.  We have an hour for lunch so we have time to cook some stuff.  Also I need a recipe for chocolate cookies from a cake box.  I know its like the same i just dont want to make it wrong.  Ok thanks!! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their last few days of school! I love you all! Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment