Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picture Time!

Hermana Cole sent lots of pictures!!!

Hi family,
so this past week was crazy.  first i got a black eye haha i was hiding behind a car with another sister just to pop out and scare the other girls and i hit my face on the car mirror haha.  So that was fun.  Then Monday we had a conference with Elder Cornish.  We couldn't really email because it was memorial day and every was closed.  I hope you guys had fun though.  Sounds like you had plans.  Anyways Wednesday we had our interviews with President and my companion was transferred to an island and I am going to be training a new sister.... But she is supposedly Latina so at least I will be able to communicate now! haha Im excited but a little nervous.. I still dont really know what im doing but im figuring it out now.  So until my new companion gets here I'm with on of the sisters in my apartment who's companion was also transferred before transfer day.  So we are working in her area and my area for the next few days.  Its a little crazy!  And I'm the driver.. haha don't worry.   I am learning how to back up.  Anyways.. I am teaching an 8 year old girl and 9 year old boy of a less active family and hopefully they will be baptized by the end of the month!  I'm really excited to teach them.  And the puzzles from the package will help a lot!  Thank you so much for the package!  I really appreciate all the snacks and clothes and stuff.  They were much needed!!  So our new president is coming next week i think so there will be a lot of changes going on.  He is pretty young,  probably in mid 30s i think becasue he has an 11 year old and a 7 year old.  He served his mission in Venezuela but that's all i know about him so far.  I'm going to try to send pictures so it might take me awhile to figrue that out so sorry this email isn't very long.  Know that I am thinking about all of you and love you!   My Book of Mormon challenge this week is to read Alma 50: 1-6 as a family and figure out the 4 things that Captain Moroni did to prepare his city against the enemies and think about what they symbolize for our families today.  We've been teaching this lesson a lot lately for different family home evenings and i really like it!  Anyways lots of love!  Hermana Cole 

PICTURE TIME!
















No comments:

Post a Comment