Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Three Month Mark

New letter from the hermana!


Hello family!
 
This past week was a good week!  Busy as always!  Its super hard to find time to read 11 chapters of the Book of Mormon every day because we don't have any personal time, so I'm super behind... Only in Omni and I'm supposed to be half way done by now.  So I have lots of reading to do today.  But I probably won't have any time because the sisters living in my apartment are moving into an apartment in their area so we are helping them move all day.  Plus I need to take the car to the dealership to fix the trunk so pdays still aren't really pdays haha.  I'm starting to think that I will never have a normal pday haha.  Training is going well, but I'm a little nervous because now that the other sisters won't be here I won't have anyone to help me train! haha so hopefully I will be ok.  My companion doesn't need much training so it should be fine.  I made it to my three month mark already!  The time really is going by so fast.  Things are changing already to prepare for the new president.  We can wake up at6:30 now! Yay!! I'm so excited for that haha.  Everything is going really well here.  We have a new investigator that came to church on Sunday!  I'm so excited for him.  He really has a desire to learn about the gospel.  And we still have our baptismal date for the little boy and girl in two weeks.  Yesterday was his birthday so we went over to his house and his mom cooked for us and we had cake and taught them a lesson.  Soo much food.  I didn't eat for another 24 hours haha.  We also visited with the family that had a baptismal date a few weeks ago and we had a little family home evening with them.  It went really well.  The dad is starting to have an interest in the church, which was what was holding the mom back.  So we are seeing some good progress with them again!  We have lots of potential investigators so this week will be full of working really hard to help them progress.  I sent a bunch of thank you cards the other week, I hope they didn't get lost in the mail.   Let me know if you got them. 
Sounds like everyone is busy with the park and getting all moved out of provo and stuff.  That will be fun to have Spencer and Lauren live in the house for a little bit!  Thank you to Jo Jo for the lovely song, I loved it!! I hope Allison will have fun a drill camp! Camps are always the best!  I saw a german shepherd and matlease this week and it made me miss my doggies.  Give them kissies for me!
I heard that Brenn and Logan went to the temple the other day, that's so exciting! Tell them congratulations for me.  Speaking of.. I did some temple work in the Dominican when I was there and so there are a few endowments that are ready if Michelle and Lauren wanted to do them.  They should because temple work is really important!  Well I don't have much time left but thank you for the emails and the package!! I haven't gotten it yet but I should soon.  Happy Father's day to dad again!  I hope you had a great day!  Sounds like the park is really coming along well.  My advice for the family this week is to try reading 5 verses of the Book of Mormon together each day.  Start with just 5, little by little, to just be together as a family!  Thanks again for the love and support!
Love Hermana Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment