Thursday, March 14, 2013

First Letter!

Day 2

Hermana Cole's first letter came! We were so excited to hear from Christina this morning. She didn't have much time to write, but I'm so glad she let us know she got there safely.


Hola familia!  So I don't have much time to write, just gotta tell you I'm here up!  We got here at like 1:00 am because we missed our flight to miami and had to catch the later flights.  I haven't had much time to get settled in yet, but I love it here.  I think I'm really going to learn a lot and have lots of fun.  We had banana pancakes this morning.  They put bananas in every thing so I think i will be ok!  The people are so nice and my companion seem really nice to her name is Sister Colton.  She's from salt lake.  I am really excited to start speaking spanish.  A lot is already coming back.  So I can email once a week but you can also mail me through dearelder or regular mail but you can't use an envelope just fold up the piecce of paper and write the address on the front.  You only need one stamp because it will go that through salt lake.  Its a different address though than the one I gave you.  So i will have to give it to you later.  Well I have to go!  I will email you probably  next thursday, i think thats our pday.  Love you all!  Adios!
Hermana Cole

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MY BABBBBBY!!!! BANANA PANCAKES! YAY! Hopefully, she will start sending us first names so we can facebook stalk.....

    ReplyDelete